- With the Covid 19 problem, the biggest problem many girls have right now is not being able to go to the salon. We are ready to give you a solution for that. This article explains how to make face packs at home and how to use them. We make these packs from rice flour that you can easily find.
- Rice flour can beautify our skin and remove dark spots. You can see the results for yourself as you continue to use this. But remember, unlike chemicals, natural products do not have immediate results. How to make a face pack from rice flour?
- Take a 1st method – clean ball. Mix 3 tablespoons of rice flour, a little bit of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of lime juice and make a paste. Now apply this pack all over your body and wash off with cold water after 15 minutes. By doing this you will get rid of the dark spots on your face as well as your body and give a glowing skin.
- Method 2 – Add a tablespoon of rice flour and 2 tablespoons of milk to a clean bowl and mix to make a paste. Now your face pack is ready. Apply this on your face and rinse off with cold water after about 15 minutes. Doing this at least once a week will make your face look brighter.
- Method 3 – Add 2 tablespoons of rice flour, 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to a bowl and mix well to make a paste. Apply it on the face and massage for about 5 minutes. Doing this twice a week will get rid of acne as well as dark circles.
- Method 4 – Mix 2 tablespoons of rice flour and 2 tablespoons of melted milk in a bowl and apply it on your face. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse. Continuing to do this will remove blemishes on the face as well as brighten your face.
- Method 5 – Put half a ripe banana, a tablespoon of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of rice flour in a blender and grind. Apply this mixture on the face. Doing this at least once a week will help to reduce the appearance of blemishes on the face as well as dark spots. Using natural methods protects our skin. Chemical products actually reduce the amount of melanin in our body. You too can try these natural methods.
No matter how many treatments you want for a healthy hair, have you not got successful results? So today’s article will be very useful for you. Creating and maintaining healthy, strong long hair is not easy. For that, good nutrition must be obtained externally and internally.
When it comes to external nourishment, the care given to hair by essential oils cannot be underestimated. Their medicinal properties have many benefits such as strengthening the hair, restoring damaged hair, preventing hair loss and leaving the hair healthy and shiny.
These are oils that have been in use for more than 100 years. Researchers also say that cats need to be included in any precautionary measures against the virus. Here are some ways in which having essential oils can help solve your hair and scalp problems.
01.To get rid of dryness in the hair
- If you have dry hair, add about 5-7 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of melted olive oil / coconut oil / corn oil / avocado oil and apply gently on the scalp with your fingertips. Leave it for a few hours and then wash and clean the head.
- Sandalwood oil – Moisturizes well on dry and damaged hair.
- Lavender – Regulates the moisture in the scalp by controlling the oil glands associated with the scalp.
- Ylang-ylang Essential Oil – Increases the elasticity of the hair by controlling the fat content in the scalp.
- Geranium Essential Oil – Oil for the scalp balances the secretion and provides a natural conditioning care for the hair
- Jasmine Oil – Moisturizes the hair and softens the hair. These essential oils should not be used by pregnant and lactating women.
02.To get rid of the oily nature of the hair
If the hair is oily, you should use essential oils that help control the secretions in the oil glands of the head. Mix a tablespoon of essential oil with pumpkin oil / almond oil / 5-7 drops and massage gently for 2-3 minutes to penetrate the scalp. Leave them on the scalp for about 60-90 minutes. After that, wash the head. Grapefruit oil, lemon oil and geranium oil are essential oils that control the oil glands in the head and prevent excessive oiliness in the hair.
03.Strengthen the hair to prevent hair loss
- Hair roots should be well cared for to increase the strength of the hair. Mix about 5-7 drops of the following essential oil with a tablespoon of olive oil / castor oil and rub gently on the scalp and leave on for a few hours or overnight, then wash as usual.
- Lavender Oil – Prevents hair loss and restores hair follicles.
- Rosemary oil – strengthens hair roots. Restores the flexibility of the hair.
- Chamomile Oil – Stimulates hair growth and nourishes the hair. Restores hair strength.
- Clary sage oil – Stops hair growth.
- Thyme Oil – Prevents Hair Loss Restores damaged and weakened hair.
04.To stimulate hair growth
- To grow hair well, mix 5-7 drops of the following essential oil with a tablespoon of castor oil / olive oil / almond oil and massage it into the scalp. Leave on for a few hours or overnight, then wash and cleanse the next day.
- Patchouli oil – accelerates hair growth.
- Orange, lemon and mandarin oil – strengthens hair.
- Cedar Oil (Cedar) – Soothes the scalp and nourishes the hair.
- Carrot Seed Oil – Strengthens hair, improves blood circulation in the scalp. Accelerates hair regeneration and hair regrowth.
05.To get rid of dandruff
- Dandruff is a skin infection that most people face. This can be treated with Essential Oil Care.
- Add about 10 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of shea butter / cedar oil / burdock oil and massage well into the scalp. Leave on overnight and wash thoroughly the next day.
- Tea tree oil, lemongrass, peppermint and peppermint oils can be used to treat dandruff caused by a fungal infection. It is best to use lavender or patchouli oil when treating excessively dry scalp.
06.To keep damaged hair healthy and prevent split ends
This can be treated in two ways:
- Use before bathing – Mix about 5-7 drops of essential oil with a tablespoon of jojoba oil / olive oil / almond oil / avocado oil and apply well on the hair from the beginning to the ends. Leave on for about 20 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
- As a hair care product, add 5-10 drops of each type of essential oil to a spray bottle and shake well before use. After shampooing and rinsing, spray these on the scalp while the hair is still wet. Just a little spraying is enough.
- Thyme oil – restores hair health and restores its health. Recovers damaged hair, especially from hair coloring or the use of styling tools such as irons.
- Lavender, chamomile, geranium, rosewood, cedar as well as sandalwood oils are very good for preventing hair breakage.
07.Apply essential oil on hair and wash off
- If you have medium length hair, it is sufficient to mix 5-7 drops of essential oil per tablespoon of the support oil and apply.
- If the hair is shorter, this size should be reduced and if the hair is longer, double the size and use.
- When washing your hair with Essential Oil, shampoo your oily hair from head to toe. After that, shampoo again and wash your hair as usual
08.Keep these points in mind when using essential oils
- Essential oils are highly concentrated and should not be used in care.
- The recommended dose is 5-7 drops of essential oil per tablespoon of essential oil.
- If used as this treatment, do it 2-3 times a week. It is sufficient to use it once a week as a general treatment.
- Inflammation is a normal condition when using essential oils such as citrus oil or pine (this is what happens when blood enters the skull).
- Some essential oils should never be used by pregnant women. (Essential oils such as Artemisia, Lemon Basil, Black Seed, Camphor, Cinnamon Bark, Cypress).
Keeping in shape is not as easy as eating. As a result, you may have to put in some effort to lose weight. With regular exercise, such as exercise and diet, you will not find it difficult.
The abdomen is a place where unwanted fat is stored in the body. There are times when you can’t even wear a dress because of the fat nature of the abdomen. This special tasty drink that we are teaching you today will give you good results by making your fat loss process easier.
There are four main types of ingredients you will need
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 cucumber
- A cup of parsley leaves
- About 3 slices of fresh pineapple
Wash and clean these thoroughly and peel off. After that, blend. Do not add salt, pepper, sugar or any other flavoring agent.
Prepare and drink this within 15 minutes before the medicinal properties disappear. Drink on an empty stomach in the morning. If you use this drink while on a diet, you will see good results in a few weeks.
What is the secret of this drink?
- Celery is a low calorie vegetable. There are 16 calories in 100 grams. The digestive fibers in it make the stomach big and full. Studies show that increasing the consumption of high-fiber foods is an essential step in losing weight.
- Cucumbers are high in fiber and low in calories. About 95% of it is water. This may reduce the need to drink 2 liters of water a day to help regulate body shape.
- Parsley contains a lot of fiber. The fiber content of 100 grams is 3.3 grams. It is a vegetable with natural diuretic properties.
- 100 g of pineapple contains about 1 g of insoluble fiber. Its energy value is expressed as 50 kcal. Due to its sweet taste, this drink has a very ancient taste.
Bad breath is something that is seen among a lot of people in the society, but one person does not easily tell another. People find it really embarrassing to know that they really have bad breath. It also has the potential to cause problems for couples, even if they do not speak directly to each other.
Today we bring you information on 07 things you can do at home to get rid of bad breath by destroying the bacteria that cause bad breath.
01.Use natural mouthwash and breath fresheners
- Mint leaves also help to eliminate bad breath.
- Spices such as cloves, cardamom and ginger also eliminate bad breath.
- Baking soda is also a great solution if you find it easy to find in your home. Dissolve a tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of water and rinse your mouth with it. Or you can brush your teeth with water that has been diluted with baking soda.
- Tea made from fennel leaves is a very good bactericidal and deodorant. Successful results can be obtained by drinking this cup of tea in the morning.
02.Drink at least two liters of water a day
There are many benefits to maintaining your body water level, and one of the side effects of bad breath is that it eliminates bad breath. The saliva controls the activity of bacteria in the mouth, and the salivary glands need water to function properly. Water is essential to kill bacteria and eliminate bad breath. Also, avoid drinking sweets before going to bed at night, as this may increase the growth of bacteria.
03.Be mindful of the foods you eat
Some foods cause bad breath. If you suffer from bad breath, it is best to stay away from such foods. The main two foods that cause bad breath are salt and garlic. But do not shy away from eating onions, because research has shown that salt kills four different types of bacteria that cause tooth decay. Also, foods that contain fructose and acids can cause bad breath.
Eat apples and yogurt when you are hungry. The heteropolysaccharide pectin in apples stimulates the salivary glands, and the active bacteria in yogurt also fight against harmful bacteria in the mouth.
04.Clean the tongue
Your tongue can become a farm of odor-causing bacteria. After brushing your teeth, brush your tongue with a brush or a special tool. The opposite side of the toothbrush section of the new toothbrush is adjusted accordingly.
05.Protect tooth roots
The accumulation of food particles and bacteria between the small spaces at the ends of the teeth can cause bad breath. Use a fluoride toothpaste to protect tooth roots. If you smoke, stay away from it, because smoking causes a lot of problems at the root of your teeth. Smoking also makes it difficult to repair damaged teeth.
06.Brush your teeth twice a day
Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes. Rinse throat at least once. Studies show that only 55% of women and 49% of men brush their teeth twice a day
07.Chew a fruit peel
Lime or orange peel removes bad breath and citric acid stimulates the salivary glands. It also prevents natural tooth decay and gums.
When we wake up in the morning there are tears in the corners of our eyes. While we may not really like this sometimes, this is done for the protection of our eyes. But if this condition worsens, it could be a sign of disease. So in this article we will look at why this ring is flowing and how it provides eye protection. Also, do not forget to protect your eyes – “like taking care of your eyes”.
Why is this every morning?
01.The reason is that our eyes are closed all night
When you are asleep, these circles are in the corners of your eyes, sometimes along the eye line. This is because you do not get to lubricate your eyes when you use them.
02.It is a feature of good healthy eyes
Your eyelids may be wet and sticky or dry. They come from the tear gland in your eye, which lubricates your eyes because it is a secretion when you open your eyes. This is a body protection tactic that protects your eyes from things like bacteria.
Why it causes complications
01.Dryness of your eyes
The most common cause of dry eyes is when you look at your phone or computer screen for a long time, even when you are in an air-conditioned place. Then your eyes will not get enough tears to be lubricated so it will add roughness to your eyes.
02.Do not remove your tears
When you wake up, you may find it a habit to immediately check your phone or pick up a toothbrush, but of course you should remove the eyebrows first.
One important step in removing them properly is to wipe your face with a damp cloth or wash your face with warm water. This will remove all the knots thoroughly.
03.It can be an infection of your eye
If you often see more tears in your eyes, this is not normal. Then it is worth seeing an ophthalmologist to see if you have an eye infection.
The vitamin nutrients in these drinks provide your body with a lot of nutrition as well as benefits.
01.Spinach + Banana + Lemon – Spinach can provide daily vitamins and other essential nutrients to the body.
Add 350 ml of water, 3 bananas, a handful of spinach leaves and the juice of half a lime or orange and blend until soft.
02.Celery + Spinach + Lemon + Banana – Celery burns calories. They also contain nutrients such as vitamins.
Blend with 2 celery flakes, a cup of spinach leaves, a glass of water and the juice of half a lime or orange. This is a very good vitamin cocktail drink.
03.Spinach + Banana + Apple + Lemon – The nutrition in bananas and spinach eliminates the tired nature of the body and enhances the body’s energy.
Blend with a cup of fresh spinach leaves, 2 bananas, an apple, a glass of water and the juice of half a lemon.
04.Cucumber + Lettuce + Lemon + Honey – This is a very ancient drink. Cucumber extract detoxifies and nourishes the body with the vitamin E properties of lettuce.
Blend a handful of lettuce, a medium-sized peeled cucumber, the juice of half a lemon, a glass of water and a spoonful of honey.
05.Carrot + Beet + Celery + Cucumber + Apple + Parsley + Ginger – A colorful drink full of vitamin properties.
Take one apple from each vegetable and 2 apples. Add a bunch of parsley leaves and a little ginger and blend.
06.Spinach + Lettuce + Celery + Pears + Banana + Lemon – There is nothing wrong with calling this an energy drink. A juice drink that can be drunk for breakfast. It also helps boost your immune system.
Take a handful of spinach leaves, 3 celery stalks, 1 pears, 1 1/2 glasses of water, lemon juice, banana and cut into pieces and blend.
07.Carrot + Apple + Ginger + Banana + Orange + Mint Green – This colorful drink is a healthy drink that will improve your mood.
For this you need 3 carrots, 2 green apples, a piece of ginger, 2 bananas, an orange and a bunch of mint leaves.
Chop them and blend. This recipe is enough for two people to drink.
08.Cucumber + Spinach + Pineapple + Green Tea + Lemon + Ginger – Green tea are rich in vitamins as well as powerful antioxidant properties.
Cucumber, 2 bundles of spinach, 2 cups of pineapple, a cup of boiled green tea, half a lemon juice and a pinch of ginger. Put these in a blender and blend until smooth.
09.Apples + Lemons + Cucumbers – Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is rich in pectin and iron.
You can make a delicious drink using one apple, 2 cucumbers and half a lemon. Chop the apples and cucumbers, add the lemon juice and blend.
10.Avocado + Banana + Orange + Medicinal Leaves + Lemon – Avocado is a very healthy fruit.
For this drink, put a peeled banana and an orange in an aliphatic blender, add the herbs, a glass of water and the juice of half a lemon and mix well.
11.Apples + Celery + Cucumbers + Beets + Ginger – Although the ingredients are very simple, the results you will get from this drink are amazing.
Add 3 green apples, a celery stalk, a cucumber, a medium-sized beetroot and a piece of ginger and blend well.
12.Cucumber + Parsley – This drink is rich in vitamin nutrition. Parsley contains antioxidants and vitamins, and cucumber contains about 96% water. It can be tasted as a cooling drink.
13.Ginger + Spinach + Apple + Honey – Ginger contains anti-inflammatory ingredients as well as vitamins.
For this smoothie, add a bunch of spinach leaves, a teaspoon of ginger, 2 apples, 2 teaspoons of honey and a little water and blend until thick.
14.Banana + Apple Juice + Carrot + Lemon – Add one banana, a glass of apple juice, 2 tablespoons of chopped carrot juice and the juice of half a lemon and blend until soft.
15.Almonds + Dates + Honey + Cinnamon + Mint – The vitamin E properties of almonds are very good for the body.
Add raw almonds, a glass of water, 2 peeled dates, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and a pinch of mint leaves and blend well.
Many people who come to read this article are very happy to see this article may be suffering from this unpleasant disease. Migraine is not a deadly disease, but it is a more painful disease than a deadly one. The saying goes that the head should be free, but it is very difficult for people with migraines to have their head free.
Especially at night when everyone forgets all the worries and falls asleep, there are times when migraines do not even give you a chance to sleep freely. No matter how many medications are taken for migraine, most people have this condition more or less throughout their lives. Here are some eating habits that can help you get relief from migraines. Taking these foods daily can reduce headaches.
Avocados are good for many conditions. Antioxidants such as zeaxanthin and lutein, found in avocados, not only relieve minor headaches but also keep them at bay.
Figs are one of the healthiest foods for the body. Figs should be picked at a young age. According to researchers, the potassium in figs helps to stave off headaches.
Omega 3 and vitamin B2 inhibit the formation of white blood cells in salmon. This is a major cause of headaches.
The vitamin C, vitamin B1 and potassium in sweet potatoes give you the energy you need to fight migraines. Eat sweet potatoes when you have a headache.
05.Carrots and Melons
Dehydration is one of the main causes of headaches. Eat vegetables and fruits like watermelon, cucumber and carrot to increase your body water content.
Cabbage is a good remedy for migraine in addition to all the other health benefits. Its omega 3s and fiber bring relief to migraines.
According to research, riboflavin, a component of vitamin B, is a good remedy for migraine. This ingredient is abundant in yogurt.
Lemon juice is also a drink that has many health benefits. Vitamin C in it helps to bring relief to migraines. When you have a headache, add a little water, sugar and salt to the lemon juice and drink it.
Grind some cinnamon sticks and add some water to make a paste. When migraine occurs, applying it on both sides of the head can be a great relief.
Studies show that getting 8 hours of sleep a night is essential for good health. Inadequate sleep can affect your physical and mental health. It can make you feel very weak throughout the day and even slow down your daily activities. Today we bring you about the benefits of getting 8 hours of healthy sleep to your body.
01.Ability to learn new things very quickly
If you do not get enough sleep, your ability to concentrate on new things and new abilities will diminish. Scientists have discovered that the process for new information in the brain takes place during sleep. That is, when you get enough sleep and wake up the next morning, your mind and body are in a much better state than they were the day before. Getting 8 hours of sleep a night in this way will give you great results if you are practicing new skills and sports.
02.Makes you a conscious person
If you get 8 hours of sleep a night as a habit, it will increase your mental concentration, attention and problem solving speed very fast. You will be able to make decisions very quickly.
03.You can easily control your weight
Studies show that when our body gets enough food, the production of leptin, a hormone that prevents us from eating more, occurs during sleep. So when we do not get enough sleep, the balance of those hormones is broken and our appetite increases and we are directed towards a much larger diet. Then our weight will increase very rapidly and we will become obese.
04.Makes you a healthy person
According to scientists, getting 8 hours of sleep a night not only reduces your stress but also relieves you of high blood pressure and high cholesterol risk. Inadequate sleep is also a major cause of all types of heart disease.
05.Diabetes is controlled
Studies have shown that sleep regulates blood sugar and insulin sensitivity. It helps control type 2 diabetes. Deep sleep is essential for this and if you do not get enough sleep you will miss this opportunity.
06.Get well soon from illness
You feel very sleepy when you are sick, don’t you? The reason for this is that the body recovers during sleep. Here our body’s immune system is activated and fights against bacteria. This system works very well during sleep.
07.Gives your skin a very good look
Our skin is one of the most important indicators of our physical health. The skin is the most exposed part of our body. The skin is constantly exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet rays and dust. Sleep also repairs the damage they cause. Therefore, sleep is very important for the health of your skin.
08.Makes you a safer driver
The risk of falling asleep and falling asleep while driving is very high due to being overly stressed. If you get 8 hours of sleep a night, that’s a bit of a stretch. A driver who does not get enough sleep can have the same effect as a person who drives under the influence of alcohol.
09.Improves your balance
Getting enough sleep will help you maintain your balance and keep you out of harm’s way and out of harm’s way. Get regular sleep for 8 hours a day and improve your health.
Garlic is something we all eat at least once. But you probably do not know about the unique properties of garlic. Today we bring to you the amazing benefits of garlic due to its unique properties that will benefit your body if you eat it every day.
01.Increases your attractiveness
Garlic enhances the attractiveness of men. But we think that the stench that comes from eating garlic is not even worth talking to. Recent research, however, has shown that garlic can increase its attractiveness.
Research has shown that women are more attracted to the body odor of men who have eaten garlic. The exact reason for this has not yet been found. However, scientists believe that the bactericidal properties of garlic can reduce the intensity of the odor of sweat.
Even our ancestors knew that garlic has the ability to suppress conditions such as viruses and colds. In addition, scientists say that regular consumption of garlic can help prevent colds. This is because garlic is rich in vitamins, essential oils and amino acids. In addition, it contains allicin, an organic compound that kills bacteria and fungi.
important : The garlic you eat should be fresh to protect you from diseases. Allicin is produced only in fresh garlic. Also, heating destroys many of the properties of garlic, so it is best to eat garlic raw.
03.Stabilizes your blood pressure
If you suffer from high blood pressure, add garlic to your daily diet. It dilates your veins and reduces arterial pressure. It also relieves headaches and heaviness in the heart. A person with high blood pressure should eat 4 cloves of garlic a day. Garlic also lowers unwanted cholesterol by 10-15%. Accordingly, it also greatly reduces the risk of heart disease.
Keep in mind, however, that eating garlic alone is not enough for any of the above diseases. No matter what you do, it is important to consult a doctor.
04.Increases your memory
According to one theory, the human body and brain age due to the chemical oxidative reactions that take place when we take in food and oxygen to produce energy. In this process, the cells are destroyed and the intensity of the brain gradually decreases. Antioxidants fight this and protect the youth of the brain. These antioxidants are sold in the market at very high prices. But you don’t have to buy them. Garlic contains this property very well. Also, eating garlic daily can help prevent Alzheimer’s and improve the memory and brain function of young people.
05.Improves your strength
Garlic improves muscle and heart function. If you are an athlete, eating garlic will further improve your athletic skills. Even at the Olympics in ancient Greece, athletes ate garlic to boost their energy. Even for those who are not involved in sports, regular consumption of garlic can increase their activity and reduce fatigue.
06.Very good for your skin and hair
Garlic can make your hair longer and thicker. Spread the garlic on your scalp. Fortunately, odorless garlic oil is now available on the market.
Fibroblasts, cells that repair the skin, respond positively to garlic. Two cloves of garlic a day is enough to produce natural collagen and elastin. Also, eating garlic daily will protect your skin from the sun.
Garlic has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and is very effective against tooth decay. Garlic kills germs and relieves toothache. Eating garlic daily can significantly reduce the number of times you visit the dentist.
08.Gives you a slim body
As a result of complex chemical reactions, azoin activates special fermentation in the blood and destroys fat deposits. Ordinary garlic is used in the manufacture of anti-fat drugs. Garlic prevents weight gain when eating an unhealthy and unbalanced diet. It burns excess calories that enter the body.
Adverse properties of garlic
Keep in mind that even garlic, which has such unique properties, has adverse effects.
- Doctors advise pregnant and lactating mothers not to eat too much garlic. Also, children under the age of 7 should be given a very small amount of garlic.
- A person preparing for surgery should stop eating garlic two weeks in advance. Because garlic reduces the density of the blood and increases blood flow.
- Some people may experience itching and allergies from rubbing garlic or garlic products on the skin. Therefore, seek expert advice before using such products.
- Garlic causes allergies in some animals. Especially for dogs and cats of Japanese origin.
Today we are going to tell you about some of the things we are used to doing every day. But we have to do these things without realizing it, because we do not even look for them. But we are going to help you. How much do you not know about these things? This article will tell you how much this can affect your health.
If you do these things on a daily basis, you will not know how much harm you can do by these actions that you think are innocent. So do everything with understanding.
01.Tighten the sneeze
When we hold a kiwi and tighten our nose, a great deal of pressure is put on the internal organs of our body. It disrupts the blood supply to the brain and strains our blood vessels and nerves. This can cause headaches and damage to blood vessels.
Many manufacturers use synthetic fragrances because the natural oils used in perfumes are expensive. These can cause dizziness, vomiting, nausea and dizziness.
The solution is to use natural oils instead of perfume in a well-ventilated room.
03.Using a smartphone before bed
The artificial light in a smartphone prevents the production of the hormone serotonin, which affects sleep. This can lead to depression. It can also cause heart disease, cancer, obesity and neurological diseases.
04.Putting food in plastic containers
Plastic containers contain chemicals such as folate and bisphenol A, which are used to make them. These are very harmful to the body.
To store food, use utensils made of glass, stainless steel, ceramic and other raw materials. Use the above signs with understanding.
05.Brush your teeth immediately after eating
Dentists recommend that you wait at least half an hour before eating and brushing your teeth. Especially foods or beverages that contain a variety of acids. These acids can damage the enamel or even the underlying layer of your teeth.
Brushing your teeth immediately after eating can cause these acids to get deep into the skin between the teeth. It may also increase the damage. So brush your teeth for at least an hour.
06.Frequent use of antibacterial soap
Antibacterial soaps kill bacteria. If used regularly, it can kill the beneficial bacteria that protect our skin. This is especially true when the bacteria in your hands are destroyed, making it easier for harmful bacteria to enter your body again.
Therefore, dermatologists recommend the use of antibacterial soaps for cuts and wounds.
08.Drink squeezed fruit juice immediately
Fruit juice is said to be good but fresh fruit juice can increase the sensitivity to some diseases. For example, grape juice is bad for people with obesity and diabetes. Also, a lot of fruit juices can cause allergies.
09.Continuing to sit
This is something that a lot of people do these days. We spend more time at work, studying, and engaging in computer and cell phone related activities.
But sitting for long periods of time can lead to death, obesity and heart disease at an early age. Get up at least every 30 minutes. Go out after the required activity, try to engage in a different activity.
10.Get more sleep
Sleep is essential for the regeneration of cells in the body. But more sleep does not make it more.
Doctors say that getting too much sleep can lead to decreased brain activity, shorter life expectancy, stress, heart disease and obesity.